At present, tickets can be purchased online, at airport ticket offices or other agencies with valid documents. Mohe Airport Ticket Office Tel: 0457-2858888/7777.
1.When buying airline tickets online, be sure to double check the authenticity of the website.
2. Check booking information in time: ID card number, name, flight date, flight number, etc. Incorrect booking information may cause you to be unable to check in. Once the booking information is found to be incorrect, you should contact the customer service of the ticket purchase point to correct it in time.
Passenger's valid boarding certificates:
The common ones are: ID card, temporary ID card, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents, Exit-Entry Permit for Hong Kong and Macao of the People's Republic of China, Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents to and from the Mainland, Travel Permit for Mainland Residents to and from Taiwan, military card, armed police officer card, soldier card, etc. The valid flight identification for mainland Chinese residents under the age of 16 also includes a medical certificate of birth, a household registration, a student card or an identification certificate issued by the local public security authority.
Boarding Pass Exchange
All flights at the airport will start to check in 2 hours before the departure time and stop to check in 30 minutes before the departure time. It is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 1 hour in advance.
When you arrive at the airport, first take your ID to the check-in counter to get a boarding pass. Once you get your boarding pass, check the information on the spot, i.e. boarding time, flight, name, destination, etc. If you book your flight online or over the phone, you can exchange your boarding pass for your identification.
1. The certificates include second-generation resident ID card, valid passport, military card, police officer card, civilian cadre card and other valid certificates. Passengers without documents for special reasons need to present the identity certificate provided by the place of residence which can prove their own identity, and apply for the temporary boarding certificate at the airport public security branch to exchange for the boarding pass.
2. The public security organs shall not apply for temporary boarding certificates for passengers who have not applied for second-generation ID cards. Teenagers under the age of 16 can carry their household registration book and medical birth certificate to go through the boarding procedures and pass the security check.
3. According to airport regulations, people over 70 and those in poor health are required to provide a health certificate from a Grade III, Grade A hospital when flying.
Checking of baggage and belongings
The total weight of the passenger's hand luggage (1 piece for ordinary passengers, 2 pieces for first class passengers) shall not exceed 5kg, and the volume of each piece of luggage shall not exceed 20x40x55cm. At the check-in site in the terminal, a luggage basket is provided to measure the size of the passenger's hand luggage. If the passenger's luggage can fit into the standard basket, the piece of luggage can be carried on; otherwise, it needs to be checked.
1. If you have knives, tools, hot water bottles, liquid items and large luggage, please check them at the check-in counter.
2. Lithium batteries are not allowed to be checked in, and those with energy less than 100Wh can be taken with you.
3. The weight limit for free checked luggage is 40kg for first class, 25kg for premium class, and 20kg for economy class. The volume should be less than 40X60X100cm. There is no free baggage allowance for baby ticket holders. The rate for excess baggage is calculated at 1.5% of the economy class fare per kilogram in yuan.
Boarding passes and valid certificates should be presented during security check. Passengers must pass through the security check gate. Carry-on luggage must be checked by X-ray machine. If necessary, please cooperate with the security staff to take off coat, shoes and hat for inspection.
1. Liquors such as alcohol and soybean oil are not allowed to be carried in person, and passengers will have to check in such items after they get their boarding pass. In the security channel, once the items cannot pass the security check are intercepted, they can be temporarily stored in the airport for 30 days in the security channel, and they can be collected by the temporary deposit receipt within 30 days.
2. Passengers carrying guns, ammunition and controlled knives found in the security check process will be handed over to the public security organs for disposal. According to relevant regulations on civil aviation and public security, the public security organs can impose fines ranging from 500 yuan to 5,000 yuan and detention for up to five days on those involved.
After passing the security check, please enter the departure hall with your personal belongings, boarding pass and valid ID. On the passenger boarding pass, near the dotted line, there is a column called "gate", and the number next to it is the area where the passenger waits to board.
After you find the waiting position, the boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before the departure time. The boarding gate may be changed. Please pay attention to the announcements or staff alerts.
As you enter the boarding gate, all you care about is how to find your seat. The number and letter code next to the "seat number" column on the boarding pass is the passenger's seat number. For example, 39B, where "39" is the number of rows and "B" is the position, the number for rows and the letter for position are located below the luggage rack.
I.It is forbidden to carry or transport wild animals
According to Paragraph 5 of Article 27 and Article 30 of the Wildlife Protection Law of the People's Republic of China, any person who sells, transports, carries or delivers wildlife and its products without holding or attaching quarantine certificates shall be punished in accordance with the provisions of the Animal Epidemic Prevention Law of the People's Republic of China.
II. Water, milk, drinks, honey, jam and other articles are prohibited from carry-on, can be checked.
If you want to take the bottle on board, please drink the water or beverage inside the bottle before security check. In the meantime, the airport warns you that blueberry jam, blueberry drink, and blueberry iced wine are not allowed on hand.
III. Pulverized coal, coal and other things contain dangerous goods, may contain inflammable, explosive and other items, so it is prohibited to carry! Not only can they not be taken directly onto the plane, they can't be checked in.
Heilongjiang Airport Group (hereinafter referred to as "we") is well aware of the importance of personal privacy, and we will take corresponding security protection measures in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations to try our best to protect your personal information in a safe and controllable manner.
Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user, enjoy some of the services we provide, or even if we can continue to provide you with some services, we will not be able to achieve the desired effect of the service.
Information you provide
Relevant personal information that you provide to us when registering for our members or using our feedback, FAQs, special passenger services, reporting violations and membership services, such as name, gender, phone number, email address, and document type , ID number, etc., if the relevant information cannot be provided, the corresponding information submission and membership registration process will not be completed;
Your information we have obtained
We may collect the following information when you use our services:
● Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies or other means when you use our services, including:
● Device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs you use to access our services, your IP address, and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
● The information you search and browse when you use our services, such as the search terms you use on the page, the URL address of the webpage you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when you use our services;
● Information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded.
● Location information refers to the information we collect about your location when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including:
● When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, we collect your geographic location information through GPS or WiFi;
● Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information about your geographic location contained in the account information you provided, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location, For example, geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others.
How we may use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
● Provide you with services;
● When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
● Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
● To enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or for you and others who use us The users of the service make other responses;
● Provide you with better personalized information services;
● Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses you agree to, subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may collect information through one of our services to aggregate information or personalize Way, used for our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1. It is directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. It is directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. It is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. Involving commercial secrets.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting your personal information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect your account security.
Information we may share
Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party:
● We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and for We provide location data to map service providers) sharing (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
● Provide you with our services;
● To achieve the purpose described in the "How We May Use Information" section;
● Understand, maintain and improve our services.
● We or our affiliated companies may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
● Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations;
● Comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures;
● Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations;
● Purposes reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of us or our group companies, our customers, other users or employees.
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and other technologies, and store this information as log information.
We use our own cookies in order to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
● Remember your identity. For example: cookies help us to identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information about you provided to us;
● Analyze your use of our services. For example, we can use technologies such as cookies to understand what activities you use our services for, or which web pages or services are most popular.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
● We provide you with links through services so that you can access third-party services or websites.
● Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
● Information collected by other companies and organizations that provide personalized information push services in our services.
Users should read the following terms carefully before using the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group. The use of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website indicates that the user has known and accepted these terms.
All content published on the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group, including text reports, pictures, sounds, videos, charts, signs, logos, advertisements, trademarks, domain names, software, programs, layout design, column catalogues and names, content classification standards, etc. It is protected by "The Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Patent Law of the People's Republic of China" and applicable international conventions related to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights and other relevant laws, and is the Heilongjiang Airport Group Site owned. When users use the content and services provided by the Heilongjiang Airport Group website for non-commercial, non-profit, and non-advertising purposes for personal consumption, they shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations and shall not infringe the rights of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website. When users use the content and services provided by the Heilongjiang Airport Group website for commercial, profitable, and advertising purposes, they need to obtain written authorization from the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, and to provide information in accordance with the relevant international conventions and the relevant provisions of the laws of the People’s Republic of China. Related rights holders pay royalties. Without authorization, no one is allowed to change, distribute, broadcast, reprint, copy, distribute, perform, display, or use the content or services of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, otherwise, the relevant legal liability will be investigated for infringement.
Except as indicated on the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, any accident, negligence, contract damage, defamation, computer virus infection, copyright or other intellectual property disputes caused by the use of this website or any other website or webpage connected to this website Heilongjiang Airport Group website does not assume any legal responsibility for the losses caused. Your use of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website must not violate laws, regulations and public morals, and you must not post or send any illegal, threatening, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic or other potentially illegal materials to or from the Heilongjiang Airport Group website.
Protection of personal information and privacy statement
Heilongjiang Airport Group does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. Except for personally identifiable information, any other materials, information or contact information (hereinafter collectively referred to as information) sent or mailed to the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Heilongjiang Airport Group will not assume any obligation for this information. At the same time, if your submission is not specifically stated, it can be regarded as consent (or authorization): Heilongjiang Airport Group and its authorized persons will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, merge and use in other ways for commercial or non-commercial purposes. This information and all data, images, sounds, texts and other content. If the relevant person raises a demonstrable warning or objection to the content and impact of this information, the Heilongjiang Airport Group website can delete the information at any time or suspend the online browsing of the information indefinitely without having to obtain the consent of the submitter in advance. There is no obligation to notify the submitter afterwards. If the situation is serious, the Heilongjiang Provincial Airport Group website may take measures to cancel the user.
Statement of Application of Law and Jurisdiction
Disputes arising from this announcement or the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China
Disputes arising from this announcement or the use of this website shall be resolved through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, all parties agree to litigate and resolve the dispute by the court of Daoli District, Harbin City. The right to interpret this announcement and the right to interpret the use of this website is owned by Heilongjiang Airport Group.