A. Chinese Passenger
The original of resident ID card, temporary identity card, passport, seamen's certificate, household registration certificate in mainland China (with photo, cross-page seal, official seal of household registration police station, valid for 30 days from the date of issue), original receipt of resident identity card (with photo, cross-page seal, official seal of household registration police station), and temporary identify certificate issued by airports across the country.
Note: the above certificates are invalid after expiration.
1.Children under the age of 16 may use the original medical certificate of birth or the original page of his/her page in the household registration book.
2. Student ID card (or national city student card);
3. An identity certificate issued by the public security organ of the place where the residence is registered;
4. Minors under the age of 16 May use the original temporary residence permit to board the plane.
Note: children under 16 years old can use the individual page of the household registration book to take the flight (the personal page of the collective household registration book is also acceptable).
Note: if a soldier's valid ID is lost, he/she can apply for a temporary identify certificate at the police station of the airport terminal with a letter of introduction issued by the competent Party, government and military departments at or above the military regiment level.Specific matters, telephone consultation.
D. Passengers from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
E. Foreign passengers
Note: if the passport is lost or the visa is extended, the foreign passenger can carry out security check with the receipt of acceptance of the foreign visa certificate (the photo column on the receipt is pasted with the original photo or the scanned photo, and the right bottom of the receipt is stamped with the official seal of the Exit and Entry Administration General Team of the Public Security Bureau, and within the validity period) and be allowed to pass.
Please go to the corresponding check-in counter to check in your luggage and get your boarding pass with your ticket and valid ID.
Restrictions on hand baggage:
The total weight of hand luggage should not exceed 5kg and the volume of each piece of luggage should not exceed 20x40x55cm (requirements may vary from airline to airline).
Passengers will be provided with a carry-on size basket at the security check site. If the passenger's luggage can fit into the standard basket, the piece of luggage can be carried on, otherwise it needs to be checked.
Weight limit for free checked baggage:
First class - 40 kg; business class - 30 kg; economy class - 20kg (requirements may vary from airline to airline).
Confirm check-in counter:
Before starting the check-in procedure, please check the check-in counter number and other information corresponding to your flight through the flight information display.
If you have an e-ticket, you can use the e-ticket device to check in.
To ensure that you board the flight smoothly, it is recommended that you arrive at the terminal 2 hours before the flight departure. Check-in procedures will be stopped 45 minutes before the flight departure.
Please check in at the corresponding check-in counter with your ticket and valid ID, check your baggage and receive your boarding pass.
Hand luggage restrictions:
The total weight of the passenger’s hand luggage should not exceed 5 kg, and the size of each piece of luggage should not exceed 20×40×55 cm (the requirements of each airline may vary).
There is a luggage basket at the check-in counter for passengers to test the size of their hand luggage. If the passenger’s luggage can be put into this standard basket, the luggage can be carried with him, otherwise it needs to be checked.
Free checked baggage weight limit:
First class-40 kilograms; business class-30 kilograms; economy class-20 kilograms (the requirements of each airline may be different).
Ⅱ. Safety inspection:
Please prepare your boarding pass, air tickets and valid passport documents in advance, and hand them to the security inspector for inspection. To ensure flight safety, passengers must pass through the security inspection gate, and carry-on luggage must be checked by X-ray machines. Thank you for your cooperation.
What are the regulations for liquids carried by passengers departing from China:
1. Except for a small amount of cosmetics for personal use during travel, passengers on domestic flights are prohibited from carrying liquids with them, but they can be delivered and their packaging should comply with the relevant regulations of civil aviation transportation.
2. Passengers can bring a small amount of cosmetics for personal use during travel, but excluding shampoo, shower liquid, hair conditioner, and hair removal cream, bodybuilding cream, etc., each type of cosmetics is limited to one piece, and the container volume should not exceed 100ml , And should be placed in a separate bag to accept bottle opening inspection. If the volume of the container exceeds 100 ml, even if the container is not full of liquid, it is not allowed to be carried on the person and must be delivered.
3. Passengers with infants can apply to the airline when purchasing tickets, and the airline will provide liquid dairy products on board for free; diabetic patients or other patients carry the necessary liquid medicines, and they will be kept by the flight crew after the safety inspection is confirmed. .
4. Passengers shall be responsible for any consequences such as missed flights due to violation of the above regulations.
Ⅲ. Waiting and boarding:
After going through the security check, you can go to the corresponding waiting area to rest and wait for the plane according to the boarding gate marked on the boarding pass.
For passengers holding e-tickets, if you need a reimbursement voucher, please contact the airline.
In order to protect the personal and property safety of civil aviation passengers, civil aviation transportation safety and national security, and prevent illegal interference in civil aviation activities, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Civil Aviation Security and the Civil Aviation Security Check Rules, the Catalogue of Articles Prohibited to be Carried and Consigned by Civil Aviation Passengers & the Catalogue of Articles Restricted to Be Carried or Consigned by Civil Aviation Passengers is hereby promulgated.
Public air transport enterprises and civil transport airport management agencies shall publicize the Catalogue of Articles Prohibited to be Carried and Consigned by Civil Aviation Passengers & the Catalogue of Articles Restricted to Be Carried or Consigned by Civil Aviation Passengers by various means, and fulfill the obligation to inform passengers when they purchase tickets, go through boarding procedures and go through security checks.
Articles that are prohibited from being carried on hand but can be checked in the Catalogue of Articles Restricted to Be Carried or Consigned by Civil Aviation Passengers may be checked in, disposed of or temporarily stored by passengers themselves as baggage; for special items that can only be transported as personal luggage items or consignment luggage after approval by public air transport enterprises, public air transport enterprises should notify passengers of the catalogue of special items and approval procedures, and clarify the approval and information transmission procedures of special items with civil aviation safety inspection agencies.
The public security organs shall deal with the passengers who carry or consign dangerous goods, contraband and controlled articles prescribed in the laws and regulations of the State and thus constitute acts violating the administration of public security; the passenger who constitutes a crime shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law. A public security organ shall deal with a passenger who intentionally conceals in his carry-on or checked articles articles which are prohibited or restricted by civil aviation except those stipulated by the laws and regulations of the state and thus constitutes a disturbance to the public order.
This Announcement shall come into force on January 1, 2017. If there are provisions inconsistent with this Announcement, it shall be implemented in accordance with this Announcement.
Civil Aviation Administration of China
December 2, 2016
Catalogue of items prohibited to be carried and checked by civil aviation passengers.pdf
Catalogue of items restricted to be carried or checked by civil aviation passengers.pdf
Common Problems in Security Check
How to safely bring a "power bank" on board?
Heilongjiang Airport Group (hereinafter referred to as "we") is well aware of the importance of personal privacy, and we will take corresponding security protection measures in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations to try our best to protect your personal information in a safe and controllable manner.
Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user, enjoy some of the services we provide, or even if we can continue to provide you with some services, we will not be able to achieve the desired effect of the service.
Information you provide
Relevant personal information that you provide to us when registering for our members or using our feedback, FAQs, special passenger services, reporting violations and membership services, such as name, gender, phone number, email address, and document type , ID number, etc., if the relevant information cannot be provided, the corresponding information submission and membership registration process will not be completed;
Your information we have obtained
We may collect the following information when you use our services:
● Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies or other means when you use our services, including:
● Device or software information, such as the configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs you use to access our services, your IP address, and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
● The information you search and browse when you use our services, such as the search terms you use on the page, the URL address of the webpage you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when you use our services;
● Information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded.
● Location information refers to the information we collect about your location when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including:
● When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, we collect your geographic location information through GPS or WiFi;
● Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information about your geographic location contained in the account information you provided, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location, For example, geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others.
How we may use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
● Provide you with services;
● When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
● Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
● To enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or for you and others who use us The users of the service make other responses;
● Provide you with better personalized information services;
● Let you participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses you agree to, subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may collect information through one of our services to aggregate information or personalize Way, used for our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1. It is directly related to national security and national defense security;
2. It is directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. It is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
6. Involving commercial secrets.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting your personal information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect your account security.
Information we may share
Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party:
● We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and for We provide location data to map service providers) sharing (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
● Provide you with our services;
● To achieve the purpose described in the "How We May Use Information" section;
● Understand, maintain and improve our services.
● We or our affiliated companies may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
● Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant regulations;
● Comply with court judgments, rulings or other legal procedures;
● Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authorized organizations;
● Purposes reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of us or our group companies, our customers, other users or employees.
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and other technologies, and store this information as log information.
We use our own cookies in order to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
● Remember your identity. For example: cookies help us to identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information about you provided to us;
● Analyze your use of our services. For example, we can use technologies such as cookies to understand what activities you use our services for, or which web pages or services are most popular.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
● We provide you with links through services so that you can access third-party services or websites.
● Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
● Information collected by other companies and organizations that provide personalized information push services in our services.
Users should read the following terms carefully before using the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group. The use of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website indicates that the user has known and accepted these terms.
All content published on the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group, including text reports, pictures, sounds, videos, charts, signs, logos, advertisements, trademarks, domain names, software, programs, layout design, column catalogues and names, content classification standards, etc. It is protected by "The Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China", "The Patent Law of the People's Republic of China" and applicable international conventions related to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights and other relevant laws, and is the Heilongjiang Airport Group Site owned. When users use the content and services provided by the Heilongjiang Airport Group website for non-commercial, non-profit, and non-advertising purposes for personal consumption, they shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations and shall not infringe the rights of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website. When users use the content and services provided by the Heilongjiang Airport Group website for commercial, profitable, and advertising purposes, they need to obtain written authorization from the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, and to provide information in accordance with the relevant international conventions and the relevant provisions of the laws of the People’s Republic of China. Related rights holders pay royalties. Without authorization, no one is allowed to change, distribute, broadcast, reprint, copy, distribute, perform, display, or use the content or services of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, otherwise, the relevant legal liability will be investigated for infringement.
Except as indicated on the Heilongjiang Airport Group website, any accident, negligence, contract damage, defamation, computer virus infection, copyright or other intellectual property disputes caused by the use of this website or any other website or webpage connected to this website Heilongjiang Airport Group website does not assume any legal responsibility for the losses caused. Your use of the Heilongjiang Airport Group website must not violate laws, regulations and public morals, and you must not post or send any illegal, threatening, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic or other potentially illegal materials to or from the Heilongjiang Airport Group website.
Protection of personal information and privacy statement
Heilongjiang Airport Group does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. Except for personally identifiable information, any other materials, information or contact information (hereinafter collectively referred to as information) sent or mailed to the website of Heilongjiang Airport Group will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Heilongjiang Airport Group will not assume any obligation for this information. At the same time, if your submission is not specifically stated, it can be regarded as consent (or authorization): Heilongjiang Airport Group and its authorized persons will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, merge and use in other ways for commercial or non-commercial purposes. This information and all data, images, sounds, texts and other content. If the relevant person raises a demonstrable warning or objection to the content and impact of this information, the Heilongjiang Airport Group website can delete the information at any time or suspend the online browsing of the information indefinitely without having to obtain the consent of the submitter in advance. There is no obligation to notify the submitter afterwards. If the situation is serious, the Heilongjiang Provincial Airport Group website may take measures to cancel the user.
Statement of Application of Law and Jurisdiction
Disputes arising from this announcement or the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China
Disputes arising from this announcement or the use of this website shall be resolved through negotiation. If the negotiation fails, all parties agree to litigate and resolve the dispute by the court of Daoli District, Harbin City. The right to interpret this announcement and the right to interpret the use of this website is owned by Heilongjiang Airport Group.